Take an imaginative leap back in time to the 26th century BC and experience the building of one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World with this LEGO Architecture Great Pyramid of Giza model (21058). Build a beautifully detailed cross-section model of the Great Pyramid, revealing its main tunnels and chambers and the system that may have been used to move huge stones during its construction. Visualise how this area by the River Nile is thought to have looked in ancient times, with 2 small pyramids, 2 mortuary temples, Sphinx statues, an obelisk and more. Creative fun Clear instructions are included to guide your DIY building adventure, and your creation can be connected to a second model (sold separately) for a full pyramid shape. Special gift This brick-built collectible is part of a range of LEGO Architecture sets for adults who enjoy creative hobbies. It makes a wonderful treat for yourself and an impressive gift for an architecture connoisseur, history buff or travel lover.
- Buildable model of the Great Pyramid of Giza as it was in ancient times
- Cross-section model showing the Great Pyramid’s chambers and main tunnels
- Recreate the surrounding area as it might have looked in ancient Egypt
- Gift idea for lovers of architecture, history and travel
- Connect to a second model (sold separately) to complete the pyramid