PERFORM EVERYDAY EXPERIMENTS WITH HOUSEHOLD ITEMS
The Kitchen Science kit contains over 30 specially designed kitchen science experiments and a 24-page detailed instruction booklet that teaches the science principles behind every experiment.
Just gather some common household items from home to complete the fun experiments!
Science Experiments Include:
– Make a clock which is powered by fruit
– Create a water fountain inside a bottle
– Drive a diver to move up and down without touching it
– Construct a hovercraft with a CD
– Build a mini water cycle model in a glass
– Generate electricity using a fork
– Launch a rocket fueled by baking soda and vinegar.
Recommended Ages: 8+ years
- 30 SPECIALLY DESIGNED EXPERIMENTS: Educational Kitchen Science Experiments such as generating electricity using a fork and launching a rocket fueled by baking soda and vinegar.
- EVERYDAY HOUSEHOLD ITEMS: Perform amazing experiments with everyday materials – a fun kit filled with inspiration!
- EDUCATIONAL TOY: Used to enhance children’s development of key scientific principles using every day items.
- STEM LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES: A great learning resource to stimulate mental development, creativity and encourage children’s natural curiosity. Recommended Ages: 8+
- 4M CORE PRINCIPLES: Imaginative, creative, inspiring and fun educational toys and products to instil healthy STEM development in every young, flourishing mind.