Studio Series has always allowed fans to reach past the big screen and build the ultimate Transformers collection inspired by iconic movie scenes from the Transformers movie universe. Now, the Studio Series line is expanding to include the epic moments and characters from the classic 1986 The Transformers: The Movie, bringing fans a whole new series of screen-inspired figures to collect! (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.) This Studio Series 92 Deluxe Class Transformers: The Last Knight -inspired Crosshairs figure converts from robot to a licensed Corvette Stingray mode in 26 steps. Remove backdrop to showcase Crosshairs in the Bowling Alley Quest scene. In the Bowling Alley Quest scene from Transformers: The Last Knight, Crosshairs learns a lesson in manners when Cogman warns him not to kill the messenger. Pose the figure out with the 2 included blaster accessories and imagine re-creating this classic movie moment! Transformers and all related characters are trademarks of Hasbro. CHEVROLET, the BOWTIE logo, CORVETTE and the CORVETTE logo, and CAMARO, are registered trademarks of General Motors, LLC.
- STUDIO SERIES DELUXE CLASS: Deluxe Class figures are 4.5-inch collectible toys designed with specs and details to reflect the Transformers movie universe, now including The Transformers: The Movie!
- 4.5-INCH SCALE CROSSHAIRS: Figure features vivid, movie-inspired deco, is highly articulated for posability and comes with 2 blaster accessories inspired by the film
- BIG SCREEN INSPIRED: Figure scale reflects the character’s size in the world of Transformers: The Last Knight. Figure and packaging are inspired by the iconic Bowling Alley Quest scene
- 2 ICONIC MODES: Figure features classic conversion between robot and licensed Corvette Stingray modes in 26 steps. Perfect for fans looking for a more advanced converting figure. For kids and adults ages 8 and up
- REMOVABLE BACKDROP: Removable backdrop displays Crosshairs figure in the Bowling Alley Quest scene. Fans can use the backdrop and pose their figures in the scene with their own style